Rebel For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebel For Life

The right place for discussing TV shows and music

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Youth and Alcohol.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
darkangel
Ultimate ReBeL
Ultimate ReBeL
darkangel

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2007-03-16

Youth and Alcohol. Empty
PostSubject: Youth and Alcohol.   Youth and Alcohol. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 12:33 am

You'll probably agree that alcohol is not only the favorite drink of older people or teenagers but also of under aged children. The percentage of those who consume alcohol is very high. Unfortunately, kids start consuming alcohol because they find it cool, it makes them feel more grown up or they just wanna fit in...

What's your opinion about this subject?
Back to top Go down
http://www.rebelforlife.forumotion.com
thecharmedone
Ultimate ReBeL
Ultimate ReBeL
thecharmedone

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2007-03-14

Youth and Alcohol. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youth and Alcohol.   Youth and Alcohol. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 1:43 am

OK, kids got crazy! What else is new? I just wonder how do the parents allow them to drink? OK, i have the answer... They don't know... In most cases parents don't know that their child is drinking alcohol in his / her age... Well, these kids are truly stupid! What do they think about when they start drinking alcohol in 14th year or less? Very, very stupid!!!
Back to top Go down
https://rebelforlife.forumotion.com
alien_slayer
Baybe ReBeL
Baybe ReBeL
alien_slayer

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Youth and Alcohol. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youth and Alcohol.   Youth and Alcohol. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 8:25 pm

Alcohol leeds to violence. It is not uncommon to see a fight in this town or even to be beaten up by totall strangers who had nothing better to do than to beat someone up just to proove I don't know what some. It is really sad that alcohol is the drink for fun... I am drinking alcohol I admitt that but I know my boundaries I drink just enoug to loosen up sometimes, never to get drunk which I never did (honest). I dont know who is worse the children or their parents. A lot of parents work like slaves to provide for the familly and the children rarely see them due their work, so they often turn to the streets. It is wery bad they spend money on cigarettes and alcohol and dont ask how hard their parents worked for that money neither the parents aske the children what they did with the money it is really sad where this country has started to go. I have been in Czech reublic and smaller towns are a lot safer than here U can walk in the middle of the night without any worry that someone will jump out of the dark and rob U... The police has its law and order there and here nothing...
Back to top Go down
darkangel
Ultimate ReBeL
Ultimate ReBeL
darkangel

Youth and Alcohol. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youth and Alcohol.   Youth and Alcohol. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 10:38 pm

Well... I'll see in about two days how things work in Czech Republic... But you definitely made a point, the organization in this country is awful. Further more it's a special story, you can start a whole new discussion based on the country organization.
Back to top Go down
Zare
Baybe ReBeL
Baybe ReBeL
Zare

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-04-17

Youth and Alcohol. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youth and Alcohol.   Youth and Alcohol. Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 2:43 pm

I love beer.After a big lunch I must have a glas of cola or a bootle of beer.
Back to top Go down
darkangel
Ultimate ReBeL
Ultimate ReBeL
darkangel

Youth and Alcohol. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youth and Alcohol.   Youth and Alcohol. Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 1:01 am

OK... That doesn't make you an alcoholic... The thing is that there are too many underaged people who just drink too much alcohol. That's not a good thing.
Back to top Go down
vanya
Baybe ReBeL
Baybe ReBeL
vanya

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-04-26

Youth and Alcohol. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youth and Alcohol.   Youth and Alcohol. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 3:48 am

I agree... Sth should be done abot that...
Back to top Go down
darkangel
Ultimate ReBeL
Ultimate ReBeL
darkangel

Youth and Alcohol. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youth and Alcohol.   Youth and Alcohol. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 7:35 pm

Aha... But nothing is done... And probably won't be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Youth and Alcohol. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youth and Alcohol.   Youth and Alcohol. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youth and Alcohol.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebel For Life :: Off Topic :: Real Life Discussions-
Jump to: